Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Homemade Pizza Lunchables

Hello, darlings.  So very sorry I haven't blogged in a while.  You know I'm an unpredictable poster.
I only like to post recipes that I felt were special enough.  And this one fits the bill.

Props to Money Saving Mom's Pizza Dough Recipe for her fabulous pizza dough I always go to when I need it.  I use stone-ground whole wheat, so it's not only an easy recipe, it's healthy.

To it, before I pop it in the oven, I brush on a dab of olive oil.  But otherwise, I follow it to the letter.  But because the dough I made today was strictly for the kids' pizza lunchables, I decided to break out my cookie cutters!!

I attempted to make this dough in my Ninja blender, because it actually has a dough blade, but it was a messy, messy fail.  So I rolled it all out by hand and cookie cuttered them!  I just made that word up.






How frickin cute is the owl?  OMG.

 
 
GHOST!  BOO!



 
Little olive oil before baking at 400 degrees for 8 minutes!



Perfection.




Send a couple of these bad boys with some pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella, and your kid will be the envy of the lunchroom.  There are so many possibilities here for toppings, too, like ham and pineapple, pepperoni, bacon bits.  The world is your oyster.

Hmmm, oyster pizza! 

Stay young,
Trish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Inappropriate T-Shirts!